CAS NO.: :10217-52-4
Chemical formula: N2H4·H2O
Product appearance: Transparent colorless liquid with ammonia smell.
Valid period: 2 years
Storage: Hydrazine hydrate is stored in special open or unheated closed warehouses, in transport containers or in special steel containers. It is not allowed to store hydrazine hydrate together with oxidants and concentrated mineral acids.
Package: Barrels of 200 kg
Hydrazine hydrate is widely used, for example:
- for corrosion protection of water and steam circulation pipelines, as well as for preservation of decommissioned equipment;
- to obtain pure metals (si, Ni, etc.) from their oxides and salts;
- as fuel in fuel cells;
- as a reagent (for the detection of carbonyl groups, chlorites and chlorates);
- for intermediate products and dyes;
- as an additive to glass (to eliminate the dullness of glass);
- for purification of industrial gases from CO2 and mercaptans, etc.
|Appearance||Colorless and clear liquid|
|Assay(N2H2·H20), % ≥||99|
|Non volatile matter, % ≤||0.010|
|Iron(Fe), % ≤||0.0005|
|Sulfate(SO4), % ≤||0.0005|
|Heavy metals(Pb), % ≤||0.0005|