CAS NO.: 102-54-5
Chemical formula: Fe(C5H5)2
Product appearance: Orange yellow powder
Valid period: 1 year
Storage: Ferrocene should be kept in dryand shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture, store at room temperature.
Package: 25 kg disposable cardboard drums
- It is used as a heat stabilizer of polyethylene and diene rubbers (for example, butadiene);
- Used in the synthesis of some medical products;
- Used as an anti-knock additive for the production of unleaded gasoline;
as an additive – to diesel and furnace fuels, to heating oil, against the formation of carbon, smoke and soot;
- As an additive to polymers, for protection against ultraviolet radiation and high temperatures, as well as giving them semiconductor properties;
- Additives in the production of dyes, pigments, etc.
|Content, % ≥||98.5|
|Free iron, ppm, ≤||300|
|Insoluble in benzene, % ≤||0.3|