Barium Chloride Dihydrate
CAS NO.: 10326-27-9
Chemical formula: BaCl2*2H2O
Product appearance: White crystalline
Valid period: 1 year
Storage: Barium Chloride Dihydrate should be kept in dryand shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture, store at room temperature.
Package: 25kg bag
- Barium chloride (barium chloride, barium chloride) is widely used in the chemical industry:
- Barium chloride two-water is used to obtain barium salts, reactive preparations, in the production of dyes, in the purification of brines from chromates and sulfates;
- In mechanical engineering and Metalworking: for quenching high-speed tools, heat treatment of products, in the technology of hot pressing of metals, cyanidation of parts;
- In non-ferrous metallurgy – for magnesium and ultra-pure aluminum;
- In agriculture-for pest control, etc.
|Content, % ≥||98.5|
|Melting point, °C||172-174|
|Free iron, ppm ≤||300|
|Insoluble in benzene, % ≤||0.3|